Saturday, July 31, 2010

Frackin' Hot


Thanks to Crossfit I am more feminine and stronger than ever. Every time a picture is posted of me both men and women can't help but to comment on how hot I am. I used to have get my nails done and wear dresses everyday, but now I can be secure and flaunt my "package". I owe this all to the beautiful Crossfit women who have trail blazed before me! The best part is how much money I have saved on clothing. Now all I do is workout in my bra and panties which makes rope climbs so much easier, not to mention the easy access for my fans when I do my knees to elbows. OMG, gotta go! Only 11 more months until next year games! Please stay tuned for my daily breakfast updates.

2 comments:

  1. The long drought is over! Today is a great day. Tami, you look ravishingly beautiful in that photo. I look forward to seeing more of you, your bra, and your panties in the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  2. t
    you are frackin' hot, but do you think it's wise for a young woman to post semi nude pictures of herself? this shit can come back to haunt you when you have to look for a job?

    ReplyDelete